Vibrant America Custom Blood Panels
Lab Company: Vibrant America/Vibrant Wellness
Sample Type: Blood
Collection Location: In Lab (Phlebotomy Required)
Vibrant America/Vibrant Wellness's custom blood panels can include any combination of biomarkers chosen for you by your practitioner.
|🔑 Key Details||📦 Shipping|
|⏰ Preparation & Timing||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- Sample collection must be performed by a phlebotomist any day Monday-Friday.
- More information on scheduling a blood draw can be found HERE.
- You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- It is recommended that you fast for 10-12 hours prior to your blood draw.
- You must bring the test kit as well as the frozen ice packs to your blood draw appointment.
- Your test kit may come with more tubes than needed. Please have the phlebotomist check the collection instructions and your test requisition form to determine the correct tubes to draw.
Preparation & Timing
- Sample collection must be performed Monday-Friday only by a phlebotomist.
- It is recommended that you fast for 10-12 hours prior to your blood draw. Check with your provider before you fast.
- You can still drink water during the fast.
- Freeze the provided ice packs for at least 24 hours prior to your blood draw.
- Bring the following items to your blood draw appointment.
- Test kit
- Frozen ice packs
- Completed test requisition form
- NOTE: If you are a pediatric patient collecting the Comprehensive Metabolic Panel or Renal Function Panel, please write your height on the test requisition form.
- The phlebotomist will collect, prepare, and ship your sample for you.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found HERE.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- The phlebotomist will ship your samples back to the lab using the mailing materials included in the test kit.
- Please be sure to bring the frozen ice packs to your appointment to include in the shipping box.
- Results should be released to your provider 7-14 days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.
- Test Information
- Collection Instructions