Comprehensive Female Profile II
Test Company: ZRT
Test Type: Saliva and Blood Spot
Collection Location: At Home
Assesses gonadal, adrenal, and thyroid hormones. Includes blood spot: E2, Pg, T, DS, SHBG, TSH, fT3, fT4, TPO; and saliva: Diurnal 4x Cortisol.
Collection Instructions & Videos
Planning & Timing
- Regular Cycles: Collect on day 19, 20 or 21 of the menstrual cycle. (Day 1 = first day of your period.)
- Irregular Cycles: If you know when your period will start, choose 5 days before.
- Unpredictable: Collect any day when not bleeding.
- If you are taking hormones refer to Collection Instructions and see section 2.
- If you are not taking hormones proceed as normal.
Avoid anti-aging/anti-wrinkle facial creams for 3 days prior to testing as they may contain undisclosed hormones.
Unless otherwise directed by your healthcare provider, use the collection table on the instruction sheet here as a guide to time your collections.
- The test is prepaid and does not require additional payment.
- Complete all paperwork provided in kit.
- Place the entire test kit box inside the return packaging. Affix the prepaid label to the provided packaging and return using the appropriate carrier.
- Samples will remain stable under average shipping conditions, including over weekends and holidays.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together