NeuroAdvanced Profile - Dried Urine
Test Company: ZRT
Test Type: Urine
Collection Location: At Home
This test looks at the following markers:
Key Things to Know:
- There are dietary instructions for this test. See below
- Avoid collecting when blood could be in your urine. Menstruating women - do not collect during your period. Test on a typical, healthy day
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Collection instructions PDF attached
Diet & Supplement Considerations
- If you take iodine and/or selenium supplements (e.g. Iodoral, multi-vitamin) daily, continue to take them as usual when testing.
- If you eat foods high in iodine or selenium, or take supplements only periodically, avoid them the day before and day of your urine collection.
- Foods highest in iodine include seafood, seaweed (kelp) and dairy products. Foods highest in selenium include Brazil nuts.
Reasons for sample rejection: Samples that are still wet, not sealed in the bag, or too dilute (too much liquid consumed prior to collection) will not be processed, replaced or refunded. Samples over 30 days old will not be processed. }
What if I miss a collection? If you miss a collection time, collect the sample at the designated time the following day. For example, if you miss the evening collection, collect in the evening the next day. Revise the requisition form and the time on the back of the card appropriately
Photo from ZRT.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from ZRT