High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein (hsCRP)
Test Company: ZRT
Test Type: Blood Spot
Collection Location: At Home
C-Reactive Protein is an established marker of inflammation and can be an important contributor to pro-inflammatory and pro-thrombotic elements of cardiovascular disease. High levels are associated with higher risk for type 2 diabetes and heart disease. (Blood Spot Test)
Key Things to Know:
- This is a blood spot test that can be done entirely at home
- This test can be taken at any time of the month
- If you are a hormone user, make sure to follow special instructions on the attached instructions PDF
- ZRT recommends fasting (no food or drink other than water) 10-12 hours overnight before collecting in the morning.
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Watch Video on Blood Spot Collection
- PDF Instructions Attached
Photo courtesy of ZRT.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from ZRT