Test Company: ZRT
Test Type: Blood Spot
Collection Location: At Home
This profile looks at the following markers: Insulin.
Key Things to Know:
- This is a blood spot test that can be done entirely at home
- Avoid anti-aging/anti-wrinkle facial creams for 3 days prior to testing as they may contain undisclosed hormones.
- If you are a hormone user, make sure to follow specific instructions in the attached PDF
- Samples should be sent as soon as possible after collection but will remain stable under average shipping conditions, including over weekends and holidays.
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Watch Video on Blood Spot Collection
- PDF Instructions Attached
Photo courtesy of ZRT.
Note: Samples should be sent as soon as possible after collection but will remain stable under average shipping conditions, including over weekends and holidays.
Most test kits contain a UPS or US Postal Service return label for sample returns within the US. Testers may choose to purchase an alternate form of shipping at their own expense. ZRT does not typically cover the cost of samples being returned from outside of the US.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from ZRT
If you have any specific questions on collecting your sample, please reach out to ZRT at: (503) 466-2445.
If you have questions on logistics, pricing or shipping, check out our Support Center.