190 IgG Map W/. Candida
Test Company: The Great Plains Laboratory
Test Type: Blood Spot
Collection Location: At Home
Key Things to Know:
- This is a blood spot test.
- Send the sample Monday through Thursday. Extra shipping charges will apply for Saturday deliveries (Friday shipments), and the sample may become compromised due to the lab being closed over the weekend
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Please refer to the Instructions Sheet from Great Plains Labs.
- Find it attached to this article
- Bend the card to allow the blood spots to air dry at room temperature for 3-8 hours. Avoid touching or smearing the blood spots. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Do not stack or allow DBS card to touch other surfaces while drying.
- Within 24-48 hours of collection, place the DBS collection card into the zip lock bag (with dessicant pack) and seal. Keep away from direct sunlight and heat sources. Keep packaged DBS card cool and dry until transported to the lab. Avoid leaving in vehicles, as sun and heat will deteriorate the DBS. Place the zip lock bag in the prepaid FedEx Return Envelope. Place completed Test Requisition Form and other forms that may apply into the envelope. Be sure to seal. In the United States, call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 for pick up.
- Your practitioner will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from The Great Plains Laboratory
If you have any specific questions on collecting your sample, please reach out to Great Plains Labs at (913) 341-8949.