Tickborne 1.0 + Fungal Antibodies
Lab Company: Vibrant Wellness
Sample Type: Whole Blood
Collection Location: In Lab (Phlebotomy Required)
This panel combines the Tickborne Complete 1.0 and the Fungal Antibodies tests to detect a variety of infections.
|🔑 Key Details||📦 Shipping|
|⏰ Preparation & Timing||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- Sample collection must be performed by a phlebotomist any day Monday-Friday.
- More information on scheduling a blood draw can be found HERE.
- You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- Fasting is not required.
- You must bring the test kit as well as the frozen ice packs to your blood draw appointment.
Preparation & Timing
- Sample collection must be performed Monday-Friday only by a phlebotomist.
- Fasting is not required.
- Freeze the provided ice packs for at least 24 hours prior to your blood draw.
- Bring the frozen ice packs and test kit to your blood draw appointment.
- If you are currently taking (or have recently taken) any of the following medications, consult your healthcare provider regarding the timing of collection. These medications can cause falsely low or high antibody results.
- Immunosuppressive medications
- Biologic agents
- Other immunomodulating medications
- Bring the test kit, frozen ice packs, and completed test requisition form to your blood draw appointment.
- The phlebotomist will collect, prepare, and ship your sample for you.
- Your test kit may come with more tubes than needed. Please have the phlebotomist check the collection instructions HERE and your test requisition form to determine the correct tubes to draw.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found HERE.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- Make a note of the tracking number on the included return label so that you can track your samples back to the lab.
- The phlebotomist will ship your samples back to the lab using the mailing materials included in the test kit.
- Please be sure to bring the frozen ice packs to your appointment to include in the shipping box.
- Results should be released to your provider 7-14 days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.
- Tickborne Disease Info Page
- Fungal Antibodies Info Page
- [PDF] How to Collect Your Sample
- [PDF] How to Prepare for Your Vibrant Test
- Vibrant Wellness-Partnered Blood Draw Locations