Boston Heart Diagnostic Report
Lab Company: Boston Heart Diagnostics
Sample Type: Not applicable
Collection Location: Not applicable
The Boston Heart Diagnostic Report is an additional report ordered by your healthcare provider that aids in understanding and treating your symptoms. This report is created from the values measured in your other Boston Heart tests. You will not receive a test kit for this test.
|🔑 Key Details||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- You will NOT receive a test kit for this test.
- This is an additional report ordered by your practitioner based on your other Boston Heart test results.
- You can find collection instructions for Boston Heart tests here.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You may need to pay a separate fee for phlebotomy.
- The Rupa Health team will email you a test requisition form that you will need to print, complete, and bring to your blood draw. Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found here.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- Results should be released to your provider 10-14 business days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.