Lab Company: Vibrant America
Sample Type: Whole Blood
Collection Location: In Lab (Phlebotomy Required)
The CardiaX test measures a variety of genetic markers to analyze a patient's risk for heart, vascular, and metabolic conditions.
|🔑 Key Details||📦 Shipping|
|⏰ Preparation & Timing||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- Sample collection must be performed by a phlebotomist any day Monday-Friday.
- You can find a phlebotomist HERE.
- You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- You do not need to fast.
- You must bring the test kit as well as the frozen ice packs to your blood draw appointment.
Preparation & Timing
- Sample collection must be performed Monday-Friday only by a phlebotomist.
- You do not need to fast.
- Freeze the provided ice packs for at least 24 hours prior to your blood draw.
- Bring the frozen ice packs and test kit to your blood draw appointment.
- Bring the following items with you to your blood draw appointment.
- Entire test kit
- Completed test requisition form
- Frozen ice packs
- The phlebotomist will collect, prepare, and ship your sample for you.
- Your test kit may come with more tubes than needed. Please have the phlebotomist check the collection instructions HERE and the test requisition form to determine the correct tubes to draw.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found HERE.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- Make a note of the tracking number on the included return label so that you can track your sample back to the lab.
- The phlebotomist will ship your samples back to the lab using the mailing materials included in the test kit.
- Please be sure to bring the frozen ice packs to your appointment to include in the shipping box.
- Results should be released to your provider 7-14 days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.
- CardiaX Info Page
- [PDF] How to Collect Your Sample
- [PDF] How to Prepare for Your Vibrant Test
- Vibrant Wellness-Partnered Blood Draw Locations
For general questions, email Rupa Health at firstname.lastname@example.org. For test-specific questions, contact Vibrant America by calling 1-866-364-0963 or chatting with support.