Gut Zoomer 3.0 + Micronutrients + Food Sensitivity Profile 1
Lab Company: Vibrant Wellness
Sample Type: Blood, Stool
Collection Location: In Lab (Phlebotomy Required), At Home
This bundle combines the Gut Zoomer, Micronutrients Panel, and Food Sensitivity Profile 1. The Gut Zoomer analyzes the intestinal microbiome, the Micronutrients Panel analyzes nutritional deficiencies and abnormalities, and the Food Sensitivity Profile measures immune reactions to 96 common food antigens.
|🔑 Key Details||📦 Shipping|
|⏰ Preparation & Timing||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- You will collect your stool sample at home.
- Do not collect samples while menstruating.
- Wait 14 days after a colonoscopy to collect your sample.
- You must avoid certain medications prior to testing.
- Blood sample collection must be performed by a phlebotomist any day Monday-Friday.
- More information on scheduling a blood draw can be found HERE.
- You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- It is recommended that you fast for 10-12 hours prior to your blood draw.
Preparation & Timing
- Do not collect samples while menstruating.
- If you have recently had a colonoscopy, wait at least 14 days after your colonoscopy to collect your sample.
- Are you taking or have recently taken antibiotics or antimicrobials?
- Complete the medication course and wait 2-4 weeks to collect your sample.
- Are you taking or have recently taken a proton pump inhibitor?
- Wait 5-14 days after your last dosage to collect your sample.
- Are you taking or have recently taken a rectal suppository?
- Wait 2-3 days to collect your sample.
- Avoid the following medications for 2-3 days prior to testing:
- Bentonite clay
- Betaine HCL
- Digestive enzymes
- If you are taking laxatives or probiotics, consult your healthcare provider regarding the timing of this test.
- Blood sample collection must be performed Monday-Friday only by a phlebotomist.
- It is recommended that you fast for 10-12 hours prior to your blood draw. Check with your provider before you fast.
- You can still drink water during the fast.
- Freeze the provided ice packs for at least 24 hours prior to your blood draw.
- Write the following information on each sample tube.
- Your full name
- Your date of birth
- Date of sample collection
- Time of sample collection
- Put on the disposable gloves.
- Open the sampling sheet.
- Remove the protective covering from the tape on the sampling sheet.
- Adhere the sampling sheet to the toilet seat as shown.
- DO NOT let the sheet touch the water.
- Collect stool on the sampling sheet.
- DO NOT let stool touch water or urine.
- Use the provided scoop to add stool to each sample tube.
- DO NOT touch or dispose of the liquid in the tubes.
- Fill to the fill line. DO NOT overfill.
- Recap each tube tightly.
- Flush both the sampling sheet and excess stool down the toilet.
- Place the sample tubes into the biohazard bag with the absorbent material.
- Place the biohazard bag into the refrigerator until shipping.
- Remove the disposable gloves.
- Wash your hands to prevent contamination.
- Please be sure to fill out the Testing Release Form (you can find this paper in the same place as your requisition form).
- The form should look like this:
- Bring the following items with you to your blood draw appointment.
- Blood test kit
- Frozen ice packs
- Stool samples
- Completed test requisition form
- The phlebotomist will collect, prepare, and ship your sample for you.
- Collection instructions for the Micronutrients Panel can be found HERE.
- Collection instructions for the Food Sensitivity Profile 1 can be found HERE.
- Your test kit may come with more tubes than needed. Please have the phlebotomist check the collection instructions and your test requisition form to determine the correct tubes to draw.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found HERE.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- Make a note of the tracking number on the return label so you can track your samples back to the lab.
- The phlebotomist will ship your blood and stool samples back to the lab using the mailing materials included in the test kit.
- Please be sure to bring the frozen ice packs to your appointment to include in the shipping box.
- Results should be released to your provider 7-14 days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.
- Test Information
- Collection Instructions
- Other Resources