Test Company: Cyrex Laboratories
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
This test does the following:
- Evaluates immune reactions to foods, raw and/or modified, food enzymes, lectins and artificial food additives, including meat glue, colorings and gums.
- Early detection of dietary-related triggers of autoimmune reactivity.
- Monitors the effectiveness of customized dietary protocol.
- Read More About the Test
Key Things To Know:
- This is a test done via blood draw by a phlebotomist. You'll need to schedule an appointment- see details below.
- You need to eat at least a few bites of each selected food for five to seven days, about 25 days before having your blood drawn for the test.
Collection Instructions & Videos
You'll need to go into a lab draw site to get this test completed. You can locate a a blood draw center and schedule your appointment here.
You'll need to enter a requisition ID and confirmation ID, which can be found at the top right of the requisition that came with the test kit. See the screenshot attached to find them.
Note: you'll need to print the authorization page and bring it with you to the blood draw.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together