Array 12: Pathogen Associated Immune Reactivity Screen™
Test Company: Cyrex Laboratories
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
This test does the following:
- Detects immune reaction to key pathogens that may lead to multiple autoimmune reactivities.
- Determines the role of pathogens in cases of 'unexplained' autoimmune reactivities.
- Monitors the effectiveness of clinical protocols for addressing pathogens associated with multiple autoimmunities.
Recommended for Patients Who
- Present with chronic conditions such as gastrointestinal distress, fatigue, body aches or unexplained and general inflammation, including neuroinflammation.
- May have been exposed to bacteria, viruses, parasites, molds, and spirochetes associated with multiple autoimmunities.
- Have not fully responded to clinical interventions, such as detoxification and dietary modifications.
Collection Instructions & Videos
You'll need to go into a lab draw site to get this test completed. You can locate a a blood draw center and schedule your appointment here.
You'll need to enter a requisition ID and confirmation ID, which can be found at the top right of the requisition that came with the test kit. See the screeshot attached to find them.
Note: you'll need to print the authorization page and bring it with you to the blood draw.
- You do not need to provider further payment for the test itself but you will need to pay for a blood draw.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Cyrex Laboratories