Bartonella Panel 1 (BART1)
Test Company: IGeneX Inc.
Test Type: Blood
Collection Location: In Lab
Collection Instructions & Videos
- This is a blood test. You will need to schedule a blood draw appointment and pay a fee.
- You can schedule a blood draw by using the locater tool on IGeneX website.
- HERE are some resources when scheduling a blood draw.
- Collection instructions are attached HERE .
- Ensure that all specimen tube caps are properly tightened to prevent leakage. Place labeled tube(s) in the tube holder.
- Place tube holder and absorbent sheet inside the plastic bag.
- Place plastic bag and insert completed Test Requisition Form along with any additional paperwork inside the box.
- Place box inside the FedEx Pak, remove the protective strip and seal the FedEx Pak.
- A prepaid 2 Day shipping label has been placed on the outside of the FedEx Pak.
- Please keep enclosed FedEx receipt for tracking of your package.
- Take the package to your local FedEx location. Visit www.fedex.com/us for assistance with your shipping needs.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
- Your test is already paid for. You will need to pay a fee to get your blood drawn.