Test Company: SpectraCell Laboratories
Test Type: Whole Blood
Collection Location: In Lab
About the test: This test looks at how fast your cells decay and provides insight into different treatments and small dietary adjustments to slow the rate of decay.
Collection Instructions & Videos
- You will need to locate a blood draw location and schedule an appointment.
- Be sure to take your test kit(s) with you.
- You can find a blood draw location here.
- The test itself is already paid for. You will need to pay to get your blood drawn.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from SpectraCell Laboratories