H. pylori Biopsy
Lab Company: Diagnostic Solutions
Sample Type: Biopsy
Collection Location: In Lab
The H. Pylori profile from Diagnostic Solutions measures the presence and antibiotic resistance of H. Pylori bacteria in a patient's gastrointestinal system.
|🔑 Key Details||📦 Shipping|
|⏰ Preparation & Timing||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- This test must be collected by your healthcare provider.
- Samples can only be shipped Monday - Friday.
- Samples must be received by the lab within 5 days of collection.
Preparation & Timing
- Continue taking all medications unless otherwise directed by your provider.
- This test can be taken at any time.
- Your healthcare provider will collect this sample during an endoscopic procedure.
- Your healthcare provider will prepare and ship the sample for you.
- The sample must be collected from the gastric antrum or the fundus.
- The sample must be in a 30 mL plastic, leak-proof vial containing 15 mL of a sterile saline solution.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You DO NOT need to pay anything extra.
- Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found HERE.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- Samples may only be shipped Monday through Friday.
- Sample must be received by the lab within 5 days of collection.
- Your healthcare provider will ship the sample for you.
- Results should be released to your provider 5-10 business days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.