KBMO COVID-19 Antibody Test (Serum)
Test Company: KBMO Diagnostics
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: At Home (Mobile Phlebotomy) Schedule phlebotomy here.
The KBMO COVID-18 Antibody Test detects 2019-nCoV IgM and IgG antibodies by
immuno- capture method.
Key Details To Know
- Test is done via serum collection via mobile phlebotomist.
- KBMO has partnered with mobile phlebotomists for $100 per draw (extra cost) to come to you during this global emergency.
- You can schedule the phlebotomy here.
- Turnaround time for the test is 24-48 hours.
KBMO has partnered with 6000 Phlebotomist to enable patients to be tested at home. Schedule phlebotomy here.
Please provide the following information:
• Patient Name
• Patient Address
• Patient Phone Number
Once you have your kit and you've paid for the phlebotomy, a phlebotomy partner company will reach out to you within 24-48 hours to schedule the phlebotomy appointment in your home or office.
Instructions for Collection
Instructions are attached at the bottom of this page.
Prices for mobile phlebotomy services. (Not pre-paid, you will need to pay for this.)
- Single draw: $100.00.
- Multiple draws: $100.00 for first and $50.00 for each additional draw at the same location.
- Hourly draws (3 hour minimum): $100.00 per hour.
- Your kit has been prepaid (not including phlebotomy). You DO NOT need to pay anything extra.
- You do not need to pay for shipping. There is a prepaid return label on the envelope.
- Please ship test ASAP after completion.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in.
- Turnaround time once the sample is at the lab is 2-3 business days.