50 Food Panel: IgE
Test Company: US BioTek
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
Planning & Prepping
- Maintain your usual dietary habits and consume a variety of foods when possible within a couple weeks prior to blood collection, unless advised otherwise by your healthcare practitioner.
- Immunosuppressive drugs such as oral or intranasal corticosteroids (e.g. prednisone, beclomethasone, fluticasone, triamcinolone) and topical cortisone suspensions and creams, in addition to immunemodulating drugs, may affect test results for antibody assessment.
- Collection instructions are attached to the bottom of this page.
- You will need to schedule and pay for a blood draw. Rupa has sent you resources on how to source a blood draw location. Here are some resources on scheduling your blood draw.
- Complete FedEx Express Billable Stamp and stick onto Clinical Pak. Stamps are prepaid for FedEx 2-Day delivery for lower 48 states.
- Contact FedEx for pickup: 1.800.463.3339.
- Do NOT initiate or request Saturday pickup or delivery from FedEx. Additional shipping charges will be incurred.
- Attention Washington, Alaska, Hawaii, & Puerto Rico Mail specimen via US Postal Service with the prepaid Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box provided.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from US BioTek