27 Food Panel: IgE
Test Company: US BioTek
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
Key Things to Know
- You will need to schedule a blood draw appointment and pay a blood draw fee.
- Maintain your usual diet and consume a variety of foods within a couple weeks prior to blood collection, unless advised otherwise by your healthcare practitioner.
- There is a $15 fee for insufficient or unlabeled specimens received per US BioTek.
- It takes 5-10 business days from when your sample has been received at the lab to when your results are sent to your provider.
- Collection instructions are attached to the bottom of this page.
- Make sure to fill out all paperwork and labels.
- Bring the kits, and paperwork with you to your blood draw.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
- Your test is paid for. You do NOT need to provide further payment.
- You will need to pay for a blood draw.
- Use prepaid return shipping provided in test kit.