How do I complete my lab test?
The lab kit you received should come with instructions, but if you're looking for more instructions you have several options:
- Check your inbox for an email from the Rupa team with testing instructions
- Find the article in our Support Center for that specific test
- Look for information on that test on the corresponding Lab Company's website
- Reach out to the lab company that supplied your lab test. See contact information.
What if I need to get my blood drawn?
Your best bet is to reach out directly to the lab company and see who they recommend in your area. You can either go to an in-person blood draw site, or have licensed healthcare professional (a phlebotomist) come to you to draw the blood. Read About Scheduling Your Blood Draw.
What if I have specific questions on the testing instructions?
If you have questions on the testing instructions, interaction of supplements or medications, specific medical questions, or questions on exact turnaround time for your results, you can reach the lab company directly. You can see a directory and advice for reaching out here.
What questions should I reach out to Rupa Health for?
We can answer anything related to the order itself, including:
- Questions on shipping or logistics
- Questions on payment
- Filling out the requisition form properly
- Pausing or canceling your order
These are questions Rupa Health can answer. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org - and we respond within 1 business day, M-F 9am-5pm. You’ll always be helped by a human.
How do I ship my sample?
The shipping instructions are usually included in the instructions "cheat sheet". See above.
How long does it take to get results?
You can also see the turnaround time for results on the table here.
Where do I receive results?
You actually won't receive results directly from Rupa Health. Your practitioner will receive the results online, and schedule an appointment with you to review them together.