Test Company: Doctor's Data
Test Type: Stool
Collection Location: At Home
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Collect stool in collection device.
- Fill the yellow, black, and white capped tubes to the fill line, collecting from different areas of sample.
- DO NOT overfill
- Shake yellow and black capped tubes aggressively.
- Be sure to write appropriate information on sample tubes.
An example req is attached, showing how to fill out the sections. Instructions are also here:
In section 1: Please check off "Practitioner Bill"
In section 2: If the practitioner signature is missing don't worry. The barcode at the top contains their e-signature. You don't need to fill anything out here.
Write your doctor's name under "Murdoc Khaleghi"
In section 3: Please fill in the date collected, and date shipped.
In section 4: Please fill out your personal information. This is a security step.
- This test does not require further payment.
- Do not use a drop box. Place the cardboard kit box containing the specimen and the completed test requisition form into the FedEx Clinical Pak. Write your name and address in the space provided on the prepaid Billable Stamp and tear off the Customer Receipt for your records.
- Affix the Billable Stamp to the Clinical Pack in the space provided. Call FedEx toll free at to schedule your pickup. When you hear the automated greeting say “REP”. You will then be asked if you are calling to ship a package; reply "YES" to be connected directly to a live FedEx representative.
- Tell the representative that you need a pickup for a shipment using a prepaid “BILLABLE STAMP” and give your address.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Doctor's Data