Test Company: Doctor's Data
Test Type: Stool
Collection Location: At Home
- Collection instructions are attached to the bottom of this page.
- Be sure to label your collection and fill out all paperwork.
- Fill out date and time of collection.
- Your test and shipping are paid for. You do NOT need to provide further payment.
An example req is attached, showing how to fill out the sections. Instructions are also here:
In section 1: Please check off "Practitioner Bill"
In section 2: If the practitioner signature is missing don't worry. The barcode at the top contains their e-signature. You don't need to fill anything out here.
Write your doctor's name under "Murdoc Khaleghi"
In section 3: Please fill in the date collected, and date shipped.
In section 4: Please fill out your personal information. This is a security step.
- Ship specimens Monday through Friday. If you complete the collection on the weekend, hold the specimen until the following Monday to ship.
- Place the cardboard kit box containing the specimens and the completed test requisition form into the FedEx Clinical Pak.
- Write your name and address in the space provided on the prepaid Billable Stamp and tear off the Customer Receipt for your records.
- To schedule a pickup, call FedEx toll-free at 1-800-463-3339 (1-800- GO FEDEX).
- When you hear the automated greeting, say “Schedule a Pick-up.”
- At the next prompt, say “Schedule a Pick-up with a Label or Stamp.” You will then be asked if the word “Stamp” is written on the waybill; reply “Yes”.
- You will be asked if your pickup location is a residence or a business; respond with your location type.
- You will then be prompted for your address information. Do not use a drop box. FedEx will not accept specimens placed into a drop box.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Doctor's Data