Test Company: Doctor's Data
Test Type: Stool
Collection Location: At Home
- Collection instructions are attached to the bottom of this page.
- Be sure to label your collection and fill out all paperwork.
- Fill out date and time of collection.
- Your test and shipping are paid for. You do NOT need to provide further payment.
- Ship specimens Monday through Friday. If you complete the collection on the weekend, hold the specimen until the following Monday to ship.
- Place the cardboard kit box containing the specimens and the completed test requisition form into the FedEx Clinical Pak.
- Write your name and address in the space provided on the prepaid Billable Stamp and tear off the Customer Receipt for your records.
- To schedule a pickup, call FedEx toll-free at 1-800-463-3339 (1-800- GO FEDEX).
- When you hear the automated greeting, say “Schedule a Pick-up.”
- At the next prompt, say “Schedule a Pick-up with a Label or Stamp.” You will then be asked if the word “Stamp” is written on the waybill; reply “Yes”.
- You will be asked if your pickup location is a residence or a business; respond with your location type.
- You will then be prompted for your address information. Do not use a drop box. FedEx will not accept specimens placed into a drop box.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Doctor's Data