Test Company: Genova Diagnostics
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
Planning & Prepping
- Plan for Monday-Friday collection only: Specimens must be received in the laboratory within 24 hours of collection.
- Contact FedEx and schedule to ship the specimen overnight delivery Monday - Friday. Sample MUST be stored frozen at least 2 hours before shipping.
- Freeze the enclosed freezer brick a minimum of 8 hours before shipping.
- Samples must be frozen a minimum of 2 hours prior to shipping. Keep samples frozen until ready to ship.
- Complete the Requisition Form with all patient and billing information. Be sure it is signed by the Patient/Responsible Party and the healthcare provider.
Collection Instructions & Videos
- A copy of the collection instructions is attached to the bottom of this page.
- You will need to schedule a blood draw.
- You can contact the lab to locate a blood draw near you.
- Rupa Health has also provided blood draw recommendations in your area.
Requisition & Payment:
If you paid the full test price to Rupa up front:
- You won't need to pay or do anything else.
- Don't worry about filling out payment or insurance sections on the requisition.
- Make sure "Clinician Bill" is checked off.
If you're going through insurance for the test:
- You paid Rupa Health the Initial Insurance price for the test
- Genova will bill your insurance company for the remainder of the test price
- Genova will contact you if there is any remaining balance
- Make sure to fill in your insurance information on the requisition form
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Genova Diagnostics