Test Company: Labrix by Doctor's Data
Test Type: Saliva
Collection Location: At Home
Collection Instructions & Videos
Planning & Timing
- Cycling women: Collect 1 day during days 19-23 of a 28-day cycle, counting the first day of your period as day 1.
- Men, non cycling women, and women with IUDs: Collect any day of the month. If you are taking hormones or are on cortisol and/or melatonin supplementation, please see the section on hormones in the instructions.
- Do not take supplements until all four samples have been collected.
- The first collection MUST be 30 minutes after waking.
- Do not eat or drink anything 1 hour before each collection.
- Do not brush teeth or floss 30 minutes prior to collections.
- Avoid all nuts, fruits, fruit juice, wine, rice and coffee.
- Place Insulated cooler in freezer.
- The test is paid for. No further payment is required.
- No further payment is required for shipping. Package collections and forms into provided FedEx envelope.
- Adhere prepaid FedEx label to package.
- Ship Monday - Friday only. You will be charged a pick-up fee if you call for a Saturday pick-up.
- Weekend or holiday collection: keep the specimen in the freezer until the following business day to ship.
- Complete all paperwork, including requisition form and patient survey. US patients only: fill out the ABN on the back of the requisition form.
- Place items into the cardboard kit box in the following order: - Insulated cooler - Plastic bag with frozen specimen tubes, zipped closed - Frozen ice pack - Requisition form, patient survey, and payment (if applicable)
- Replace the lid of the cooler, and close the cardboard box. Place inside the Clinical Pak.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Labrix by Doctor's Data