Test Company: Labrix by Doctor's Data
Test Type: Saliva
Collection Location: At Home
This profile provides a comprehensive view of adrenal function and includes 4 cortisol levels timed throughout the day as well as DHEA. Symptoms that would indicate ordering this profile include:
- Sugar cravings
- Dizzy spells
- Decreased stamina
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Collection instructions come with the kit
- You can also see them online: Read Collection Instructions
Timing of the Test
If not on hormone supplements, post-menopausal women and men can collect any time. A premenopausal woman should collect on ONE of the days 19 - 23 of her cycle, which is approximately mid-way between ovulation and menstruation. That’s easy to do if you have regular cycles, but if you don't, it's harder to have a good starting point. Your practitioner will have guidelines to help you set a date for collection.
If you are returning a kit from within the United States, Labrix includes pre-paid shipping. Return shipping methods vary, please see your specific kit box for shipping methods.
- Use of the straws included to "funnel" saliva into each tube is optional.
- Each tube should be 3/4 full - bubbles or foam are acceptable
- FILL ALL FOUR TUBES regardless of how many tests are ordered.
- After each collection, place the sample in the freezer immediately.
- Please dispose of straws before shipping.
- Freeze the samples along with the cold pack for at least 4-6 hours, or overnight if you finish the collection at night. Keep in the freezer until you are ready to ship.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Labrix by Doctor's Data
Please don't hesitate to reach out to to the Rupa Health team at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 669-500-0380. We're here for you!