Test Company: Labrix by Doctor's Data
Test Type: Urine
Collection Location: At Home
NeuroBasic Profile looks at the following:
- inhibitory and excitatory neurotransmitters including:
- Serotonin, GABA, Dopamine, Epinephrine, Norepinephrine, Glutamate, Glycine, Histamine, Phenethylamine
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Discontinue 48 hours before and during test:
- avocados, eggplant, tomatoes, bananas, melons, pineapple, grapefruit, plums, nuts, nut butters, wine, cheese, and chocolate.
- Discontinue 24 hours before and during test:
- avoid strenuous exercise, alcohol, coffee, tea, and tobacco.
- Do not eat anything after you’ve eaten your dinner the day before collection. Collect your urine sample before you eat again in the morning.
- Avoid supplements on the day of testing until after sample collection (unless otherwise recommended by your provider).
- Your kit has been prepaid. You DO NOT need to pay anything extra.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Labrix by Doctor's Data