Test Company: Precision Analytical
Test Type: Urine
Collection Location: At Home
Collection Instructions & Videos
Key Details To Know
- Test is done via urine sample at home
- You may need a specific diet up to 72 hours before
- Plan to complete your sample over 24 hours - 1 full day of testing for saliva with 5 saliva samples (needs to be done on a specific day of your cycle)
- Samples need to be shipped within 24 hours of completion
- If you have an irregular cycle - watch this video to determine when to take your DUTCH Complete
Planning & Timing
- Take during your most “normal” sleep / wake schedule
- Women with a cycle: Need to coordinate timing with menstrual cycle. If irregular cycle - watch this video
- Men & non-cycling women: can take any day
- Plan for sampling over ~24 hours (4-5 samples & each needs to dry for at least 24 hours before shipping)
- Label each sample as you go
- Need to watch fluid intake for the 24 hours you’re sampling (detailed instructions in guide)
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol on collection day and the night before.
- Avoid exercise on collection day.
- Discontinue 48 hours before:
- avocado, bananas and fava beans
- oral DHEA
- Discontinue 72 hours before:
- any oral estrogen or pregnenolone (except birth control - keep doing this)
- Message Rupa Team if you’re taking:
- Tyrosine, L-Dopa, D,L-Phenylalanine (DLPA), Mucuna or Quercetin
- If you’re taking other hormones, read specific hormone instructions on the sample instructions
- Read more detailed instructions on the lab company’s instructions sheet
- Your kit has been prepaid. You DO NOT need to pay anything extra.
- You do not need to pay for shipping. There is a prepaid return label on the envelope.
- Please ship ALL tests within 24 hours or ASAP after completion. If many cases, you wait even a few days, the sample will be discarded.
Note on Caffeine
- You CAN have caffeine on the morning of collection day 2, as long as it's at least two hours before the noon sample. Note that you should discontinue all caffeine after the noon sample.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Precision Analytical