Test Company: SpectraCell Laboratories
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
When it comes to heart health, lipoprotein particle size and numbers tell the real story.
Lipoprotein Particle testing will help answer the following:
- What is your risk of a heart attack?
- Is it likely you have healthy arteries, or likely they are clogged with plaque?
- How inflamed are you?
- Are certain detoxification systems working in your body?
Key Things to Know:
- You'll need to schedule a blood draw for this test. The Rupa team will help you find a draw site, otherwise there's a link at the bottom of this page to find one as well
- Fasting: 9-12 hours required
Collection Instructions & Videos
- The test kit will come with instructions
- After sample is received at the lab, it takes 7-10 days for results to be ready
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from SpectraCell Laboratories