Test Company: The Great Plains Laboratory
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
Planning & Prepping
- Save the cardboard box and place gel pack (if included) flat into the freezer (for at least 4 hours) to ship the sample back to Great Plains.
- Send the sample Monday through Thursday. Extra shipping charges will apply for Saturday deliveries (Friday shipments), and the sample may become compromised due to the lab being closed over the weekend.
- Collection instructions are attached to the bottom of this page.
- Fill out the Test Requisition Form completely. Please PRINT clearly.
- You will need to make an appointment for a morning blood draw. You can do so here.
- Take the kit, including frozen gel pack (if included) and instructions to your appointment.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from The Great Plains Laboratory