Test Company: US BioTek
Test Type: Blood
Collection Location: In Lab
- You will need to schedule a blood draw.
- Continue diet as normal and eat a variety of foods in the weeks leading up to collection.
- Be sure to thoroughly wash your hand prior to collection.
- Do not massage finger before collection.
- Consult your healthcare provider before starting or discontinuing any medications; Immunosuppressive drugs such as oral or intranasal corticosteroids and topical cortisone suspensions and creams are recommended by US BioTek to be discontinued two weeks before collection.
- Collection instructions are attached to the bottom of this page.
- Take all contents of kit to your scheduled blood draw.
- Be sure to label all of your samples.
- You can locate a blood draw location here
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
- You will need to pay to have your blood drawn.
- Your kit has been prepaid. You DO NOT need to pay anything extra.
- You do not need to pay for shipping. There is a prepaid return label on the envelope
More Resources from US BioTek