Test Company: ZRT
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
Prepping & Planning
- Your will need to schedule a blood draw and pay a blood draw fee.
- Always schedule collection appointments in the morning, before noon and do not eat or drink (except water) for 10-12 hours prior to collection.
- Freeze gel pack before getting blood drawn and take entire kit and paperwork with you.
- Children & Non-Menstruating Women: Choose any day of the month.
- Menstruating Women:
- Regular Cycles: Choose day 19, 20 or 21. (Day 1 = first day of your period.)
- Irregular Cycles: If you know when your period will start, choose 5 days before.
- If unpredictable, choose any day not bleeding.
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Collection instructions attached to the bottom of this page.
- Be sure to take all contents of your kit with you.
- Label all samples completely.
- Your test is already paid for. You do NOT need to provide further payment but you will need to pay the blood draw service fee to your scheduled blood draw location.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from ZRT