Test Company: Doctor's Data
Test Type: Blood Spot
Collection Location: At Home
- A copy of the collection instructions is attached to the bottom of this page.
- This is a blood spot test which means you will need to prick your own finger.
- Wash and dry your hands completely.
- Make sure not to layer blood over dry blood on the collection card.
- Make sure to provide enough blood to soak through the card and fill all spots.
- Your test is already paid for. You do NOT need to provided further payment.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
- Shipping is already paid for.
- Be sure to let your samples dry completely before shipping.
- Mail using prepaid envelope.
More Resources from Doctor's Data