These are the instructions for any custom blood panels ordered through Vibrant America. These panels can include any combination of biomarkers chosen by your practitioner for you, but are done through bloodwork that needs to be done in a lab.
Test Company: Vibrant America
Test Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab
Key Things to Know
- You'll need to get your blood drawn by a licensed healthcare practitioner for this sample. This can be done in a clinic setting, or by having a phlebotomist come to you. There's often an additional cost involved with the blood draw.
- You can find a blood draw center here.
- You'll need to bring the frozen packs with you to the blood draw.
- The person who draws your blood will help you ship the kit back. It's shipped via Fedex overnight delivery, and can be shipped any day M-F.
- Read below for more detailed instructions
If Insulin is one of the markers tested for, you'll need to fast for 10-12 hours prior to the test. You can still drink water during this time.
If there are any special instructions from your practitioner, they'll be sent to you via email.
Collection Instructions & Videos
You'll need to go in to a blood draw center to get your blood drawn for this test.
- Scheduling Your Blood Draw
- Vibrant America- Locating Blood Draw Centers
- Specimen collection & handling instructions attached.
Packing the Sample
- Place FROZEN ice pack(s) on the BOTTOM of the styrofoam
cooler in your shipping box
- Place sealed biohazard bag(s) on top of the ice pack(s)
- Place FROZEN ice packs on TOP of sealed biohazard bags.
- The sample can be shipped back to Vibrant America any day Monday-Friday
- The person who draws your blood will generally ship the kit out on your behalf
- If you miss the Fedex pickup window on the day the sample was collected, your sample can be refridgerated until you can ship it out the following day.
- If this happens on a Friday, you can refrigerate the sample over the weekend and ship it out on the following Monday
- Call Physician Services at 866-364-0963 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, to schedule a pick up or if you have any questions.
- You'll get the results for all pieces of the custom panel at the same time.
- Lab results take 7-10 business days to come in after the sample is received at the lab
- If an Infection Panel is included, results can take 10-14 business days.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together
More Resources from Vibrant America
Contact our team at email@example.com or by calling or texting 7703311115.