Test Company: ZRT
Test Type: Urine
Collection Location: At Home
This test gives a picture of adrenal hormone metabolism. 13 tests, including: DHEA, Free Cortisol x4, Total Cortisone, Free Cortisone x 4, Tetrahydrocortisol, Tetrahydrocortisone, Melatonin x4.
Collection Instructions & Videos
- Collection instructions are attached to the bottom of this page.
- Read all instructions thoroughly and decide the ideal day for you to test. Mark it on your calendar.
- Men, Non-Menstruating Women & Children:
- Collect any day of the month
- Menstruating Women (Regular cycle = 28 days)
- Regular Cycles: Collect on day 19, 20 or 21 of the menstrual cycle. Day 1 = First day of period.
- Irregular Cycles: If you know when your period will start, choose 5 days before.
- Unpredictable: Collect any day when not bleeding.
- Your provider will notify you when results are in and schedule a follow-up to review them together