Test Company: Ayumetrix
Test Type: Blood Spot &
Collection Location: At Home
Planning & Prepping
- This is a saliva and blood spot test. Be sure to read the instructions completely before collecting.
- Collect both sample type upon awakening (within the first 30 minutes)
- Important Tip: Rub hands together/ swing arm and gently massage your forearm with the other hand to encourage blood flow before nicking finger for the blood spot collection
- Saliva collection schedule
- Sample 1 Upon awakening (within the first 30 minutes)
- Sample 2 At Noon (Mid-Day)
- Sample 3 Afternoon (4 pm)
- Sample 4 At bedtime (right before getting into bed; around 9 pm)
Blood Spot Collection
- The day after you collect the sample, place the following into the pre-addressed return envelope:
- Tightly sealed aluminum pouch containing the blood spot card.
- The completed and signed requisition form. Without your signature they cannot process your sample. Close the mailer, place the shipping label and mail the package to AYUMETRIX.
- Your provider will notify you when results are ready to go over.