How do I complete my test? 🧪
Our team will send you a personalized instructions email two days after your kits ship and again 24 hours before your first kit arrives. This email includes an easy to follow cheat sheet on how to collect your lab test samples, fill out the requisition form and mail your kit back to the lab. It also includes any specific instructions directly from your practitioner at the top of the email.
If you're looking for more instructions, you have several options:
- Search by lab test name in our Support Center to view the instructions
- Reach out to your Rupa Health Support Team for any questions! Email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org 😊
What if I need to get my blood drawn?
If your kit requires a blood draw, we're here to make it easier to find a local option! You'll still receive a kit in the mail and you will bring the entire kit with you to the blood draw. In our personalized instructions email, we'll send you a list of blood draw options based on your zip code. We do our best to include both walk-in labs and mobile phlebotomists who come directly to your home. You are also welcome to use a lab not included in our directory, as long as you confirm they can complete speciality testing. Read About Scheduling Your Blood Draw or contact us at email@example.com for any questions!
What questions do I reach out to Rupa Health for?
Message our team at firstname.lastname@example.org 😊
- Testing collection instructions, including finding a blood draw location
- Changes to or questions about payment, including payment plans
- If you want to change your order
- Shipping logistics and tracking information
- Requesting our superbill template
- If you require a recollection kit
What questions do I reach out to my practitioner for?
- Questions about medication or supplement interactions
- Specific medical questions related to your individual treatment plan
- Scheduling a follow-up visit to go over your lab test results