How do I complete my test? 🧪
The lab kit you received should come with instructions, and we also send you "cheat sheets" via email a few days after you've paid. If you're looking for more instructions, you have several options:
- Check your inbox for an email from the Rupa team with testing instructions
- Find the article in our Support Center for that specific test
- Reach out to the lab company that supplied your lab test. See contact information.
What if I need to get my blood drawn?
If your kit requires a blood draw, you'll still receive a kit in the mail. We'll send you several phlebotomy options via email. You can either go to an in-person blood draw site, or have licensed healthcare professional (a phlebotomist) come to you to draw the blood. Read About Scheduling Your Blood Draw.
What questions do I reach out to Rupa Health for?
- Changes to payment, including payment plans
- Changes to your order
- Shipping logistics
What questions do I reach out to the lab company for?
- questions on the testing instructions
- interaction of supplements or medications
- Specific medical questions
- questions on the exact turnaround time for your results
You can see a directory for reaching out here.