Leaky Gut Panel - Serum
Lab Company: Vibrant America
Sample Type: Serum
Collection Location: In Lab (Phlebotomy Required)
The Leaky Gut Panel, part of Vibrant Wellness' Wheat Zoomer, measures various antibodies to check for intestinal permeability.
|🔑 Key Details||📦 Shipping|
|⏰ Preparation & Timing||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- Sample collection must be performed by a phlebotomist any day Monday-Friday.
- You can find a phlebotomist here.
- You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- You may fast for 8 hours prior to sample collection, but it is not required.
- You must bring the test kit as well as the frozen ice packs to your blood draw appointment.
Preparation & Timing
- Sample collection must be performed Monday-Friday only by a phlebotomist.
- You may fast for 8 hours prior to sample collection, but it is not required. Check with your provider before you fast.
- You can still drink water during the fast.
- Freeze the provided ice packs for at least 24 hours prior to your blood draw.
- Bring the frozen ice packs and test kit to your blood draw appointment.
- Bring the test kit, completed test requisition form, and frozen ice packs to your blood draw with you.
- The phlebotomist will collect your sample using the materials provided in the test kit.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You may need to pay an additional fee for phlebotomy.
- Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found here.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- The phlebotomist will ship your samples back to the lab using the mailing materials included in the test kit.
- Please be sure to bring the frozen ice packs to your appointment to include in the shipping box.
- Results should be released to your provider 7-14 days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.