Alletess Wellness Plan
Lab Company: Alletess Medical Laboratory
Sample Type: Serum or Blood Spot
Collection Location: In Lab (Phlebotomy Required) or At Home
The Alletess Wellness Plan is customized for each patient based on the results of their food allergy or food sensitivity panel. It includes foods to eliminate, food recommendations, how to reintroduce foods, and other resources.
|🔑 Key Details||📦 Shipping|
|⏰ Preparation & Timing||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- This test is an add-on to your other Alletess tests.
- Follow the instructions for your serum or blood spot collection.
Preparation & Timing
- If you have a serum test, your collection must be done by a phlebotomist.
- Information about scheduling a blood draw can be found HERE.
- If you have a blood spot test, you can collect your sample at any time.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You DO NOT need to pay anything extra.
- Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found HERE.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- If you have a serum test, the phlebotomist will ship your samples for you.
- If you have a blood spot test, package it according to the included instructions and ship back to the lab using the provided mailer.
- Make a note of the tracking number so that you can track your sample back to the lab.
- Results should be released to your provider 5-7 days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.
- Alletess Test Menu
- Alletess Wellness Plan Info Page
- [PDF] Serum Collection Requirements
- [VIDEO] Serum Test Information