Personalized CARE Report
Lab Company: Sanesco & NeuroLab
Sample Type: Not applicable
Collection Location: At Home
The Personalized CARE Package Report with Therapeutic Recommendations is customized for each patient based on their other Sanesco & NeuroLab test results. This report provides information about the clinical implications of imbalances discovered in your tests, as well as personalized therapeutic solutions. To get this report, you MUST fill out the health questionnaire included in your test kit.
|🔑 Key Details||📦 Shipping|
|⏰ Preparation & Timing||📊 Results|
|🧪 Collection Instructions||📚 More Resources|
| 💳 Requisition & Payment
- This report is created from the results of your other Sanesco & NeuroLab tests.
- To get the CARE report, you must fill out the health questionnaire included in your test kit.
- Remember to ship all of your samples within 7 days of collection.
Preparation & Timing
- Preparation and timing are different for each Sanesco & NeuroLab test.
- See the individual test pages for more information about test preparation and timing.
- To get the CARE report, you must fill out the health questionnaire included in your kit.
- You can find a copy of the questionnaire HERE.
- Sanesco & NeuroLab tests will require saliva and/or urine collection.
- See the individual test pages for more information about sample collection.
Requisition & Payment
- Your kit has been prepaid. You DO NOT need to pay anything extra.
- Instructions on how to fill out your requisition can be found HERE.
- Since you pre-paid for your tests, you do not need to fill in the payment information on any of these forms.
- Samples should be shipped within 7 days of collection.
- See individual test pages for details about preparing and packing your samples.
- Make a note of the tracking number so that you can track your samples back to the lab.
- You can take your samples to the nearest FedEx location for them to be shipped back to the lab.
- Results should be released to your provider 7-10 business days after samples are received at the lab. We cannot guarantee processing time.
- Your provider will notify you when your results are in and schedule a follow-up appointment for you to review them together.
- Your provider may choose to release your results to you. Rupa cannot release your results without provider authorization.